Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another post?

i need help everyone...give me some tips on how this whole blog thing works, and for the love of god, help me make it look interesting



Prom is coming up, and I am a junior so ill will be going...for those of you who dont know me, i dont go to dances. If i wanted to listen to shitty music while people are crying over who danced with who, i could do that at home for free

On the plus side, i am going with one of my best friends, and her main selling point to get me to go was that her tits were going to look amazing, so of course i wasn't going to say no...who knows, maybe we'll get messed up enough to make some bad decisions that we will regret in the morning but feels oh so right at the time...it could happen...right?

To make things a little more interesting, im looking to buy a clear suit so that everyone can see my junk. It'll cost more, but it will be worth it