Friday, March 9, 2007

Big Bag Full of Douches

This has not been my year when it comes to cops. At the end of January I was going to help my brother out of the ditch when, about 50 feet away from him, I went in...what did the douche bag cop do? Gave me 4 points and a $200 ticket, thats what!

Two days ago, I was coming home from school when I got pulled over for going 15 over the limit...FUCK THAT, the only reason it was 15 was because kids were walking around, and if they were walking in the middle of the street, they deserved to be hit and die a painful death.

That same day I was on my way to work and there was a school bus ahead of me with the stop sign out and lights flashing, kids were getting off. Well I thought I could just turn seeing as the bus wasn't at all close to where I was turning...NO! I find out last night I'm getting a ticket for that to, and I dont have all that much money!

All a cop is, is a big bag fulled with used douches...douches that have been infected with AIDS