Monday, March 12, 2007

Suck my Dick

What can I say?-Vodka


The ONLY black person in our school walked in today and sang at the top of his lungs
"I'm a hardcore nigger, suck my dick" and all of us were just laughing our asses off for several reasons
  • About 2 weeks ago he played the race card in order to get out of trouble and we knew he was going to do it again
  • Everyone goes silent
  • The teachers had no fucking clue what to do, because he is black
A good way to tell how stupid people really are, just watch cops. This guy called the cops because the guy he was trying to buy cocaine from just sold him plaster, and he wanted his money back...of course the other guy said no it was really coke...the cop did nothing!

my thumb fucking hurts! I jammed it at work and started swearing my head off, I think I scared the cook...oh well, shes a bitch anyways, and if I offended her maybe she'll take that as a sign that no one wants her there and she'll quit...or maybe ever kill herself...is that going to far?

"I roll wit twelve gangs, whateva, I do what I want"