Friday, March 16, 2007

Black Asshole


In gym the other day, as a joke, I called the black kid in our class a black asshole...now I was kicking his ass at Badmitten so he was already pissed...so when I shout out SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLACK ASSHOLE!!! it was not well received, but not by him, he was totally cool about it, but the sub we had that day was my city's mayor, and he didn't like it to much, he yelled at me, but I didn't get in trouble.

Thats when I realize it..I can swear all I want in school and I wont get in trouble...in History-Hitler was fucking crazy
Math-I dont understand this shit
Chemistry-Fuck off Mr. Doe, the Beatles rock the shit Food-Hey Mrs. Thomas, wanna fuck? (that didn't happen, because I would have had my balls removed...and shes as loose as Cartman's mom)
....Swearing fucking rules you ass sucking cock eaters...

Im going to see another movie tonight after dinner with my friend...Im going to eat meat and for those of you who are not Catholic, thats a no-no during lent, but I am in the transition form being a Catholic to a Unitarian Universalist so I dont think its bad

I have all next week off...no work...no feeding old people...no having to put up with shit eaters...thank you Lord...

This was my longest post yet...WO!