Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lights, Camera...

Well Nate reformatted my computer so I lost all my pictures and all the music I had on here...god damn it....

Last week he came home and left last night and, as if by instinct, was being a total douche to me basically the whole time...well except for when he left and I had to hold the door open for him....oh, and he tried to teach me WoW, which I couldn't understand for shit. In playing WoW, he took my internet connection away so I could not blog

Yesterday was the last day of the school play, Romea and Julian and that just made my life SO much better. I enjoy doing the play, but playing Shakespeare in high school just shouldn't be done, we cant handle it.

After the show, me and Rachael (girlfriend) went to go see a movie...we planned on going to Zodiac, but it wasn't playing in Hartford anymore and all the other movies looked like they were going to suck balls so I drove to West bend and the choices there were still not impressive. We settled on Night at the Museum, and it actually wasn't bad, if you like comedy and know a little something about history.

It has come to my attention that some of you took me last post as me being a racist...I am not a racist, im hilarious...there is a difference...racists go around belittling the "African American" community where as I go around making jokes about people who belittle the "African American" community...if you cant understand that...fuck off...im just kidding, read my blog please :)

...God damn it, I want my pictures back...