Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Isnt he 50?


Last night was the first time I met Rachael's parents. Her mom was automatically taken in by my witty charm and dashingly good looks, but her dad didn't seem so impressed. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie ( The Guardian...it wasn't that bad) and I had my arm around her...he comes into the room and just stares at me with pure hatred in his eyes.

You see, her last boyfriend messed her up pretty bad and it took a lot for her to get over it...your typical douchebag/jackoff asshole..but guys like that make me want to beat the living shit out of them...so I can understand where he is coming from, but still...im awesome, he SHOULD be able to see that...

We made sushi, and it was damn good...I told her that if she made it for Nate, she would immediately be accepted.

He called me today after work and talked to me about my grades...apparently I'm a fucking retard and can barely feed myself...mom and dad asked him to talk to me about it, proving that they don't think I listen to them when they talk...I DO listen to them, but because they talk to me about it all the time, it doesn't affect me anymore...if they would leave me alone for a while and just let me do it my way, I'm sure that my grades will improve...next year is senior year and, I guess, that its the easiest of the three.

So in the Guardian, Kevin Costner, is a coast guard rescue guy...the whole time I couldn't help thinking
Isn't that guy 50ish? He wouldn't be jumping into freezing water and swimming for miles at a time.
But the movie wasn't half bad, Netflix it.