Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Talking to Rachael tonight I heard some troubling news...Nates ex-girlfriend has been telling Rachael and her family lies about me, to make them hate me and to have her break up with me...FUCK!..

LIE-The Lloyd has a ton of girlfriends
TRUTH-The Lloyd has had 2 serious girlfriends
LIE-The Lloyd thinks very highly of himself
TRUTH-I suck
LIE-When I get bored with girl I make her feel insecure
TRUTH-My last girlfriend had no idea I was breaking up with her, so she obviously didn't feel like that

If Nates ex-girlfriend wasn't such a fucking cunt, she would be able to see that those feeling probably came AFTER the GOD DAMN breakup!

I HATE Mayville people!...they all need to die...except for Rachael of course...

That bitch probably undid all the charm I did on her mom...now I have to win her back...FUCKING SHIT!

I told Nate when he was dating her that she was a bitch...when they broke up..bitch..when he wanted her back and she just played him...bitch...I hate her

I really like this girl...I mean REALLY like her...shes the best thing I have going right now, and this little cum dumpster feels the need to shit on it...fuck her.

Only one thing can cheer me up now...Bruce Springsteen...jungle land bitches

alright, im all vented