Sunday, April 8, 2007

I just dont know...

Apperently people feel the need to piss on my happiness

On facebook, I write on Rachaels "wall" all the time and alot of that is just stupid flirty stuff that is not to be taken seriously...so what do you little shit heads go do? You take it seriously and tell her father (who already doesnt like me)...Thank you for that...Seriously, thank you for trying to take away the one last shred of happiness I have left...want to be friends?

Oh, I saw Nates ex girlfriend the other day when I was comming home from Rachaels...I started to swerve to hit her, but then thought I already have $500 worth of tickets and the last thing I need is one for vehicular man-slaughter.

Yay, her parents just beleived everything! This day just keeps getting better

I dont know what to do...I need someone to talk to...