Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This suit is NOT black



Netflix came today!...thanks to this divine invention, I am now watching BORAT, and later, BLOOD DIMOND...awesome...

Rachael is comming over tonight to watch Borat, but the only downside is that she WILL watch this movie, not just have it backround noise

The other day, Nate was telling me that it was because of him that more and more people are starting blogs, and I guess, in a way, hes right...Rachael just started one..her entire first post is about me and her best friend, so if you like mushy romantic stuff, I would read it.

We were planning on taking pictures last night, so I could finally have some new one of us on here, but that didnt really happen...I got to her house at about 7:30 and we watched the end to Mean Girls. (you are going to think Im a total sally, but that movie is freaking hilarious) Then we wanted to go get some ice cream...the original idea was to go to the local ice station in town, but this town sucks, so we went to Culvers in the next town over and it was damn good, although half of hers ended up on my dining room floor for various reasons.

We went back to her house and sat of her front porch and talked for about 2 hours and it was the greatest 2 hours of my life...I was soooooo relaxed
"oh shit! go get your camera"
"cameras dead"
"...shit..."

I am going to call nate tongiht to comfirm my visit for Wensday, I just wish Jake would be there to and we could have a whole brothers night where we all get totaly mashed and think that we are the three funniest people on the planet.


I look at this picture and I cant help but think, what would they say?...Would Lloyd 15 years ago already show his awesomidity...would Nate show signs of his amazing photgraphy?...would Jake have the presence of a guitar great? (wow...I just found something nice to say)