Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Rant

Holy God the Decemberists are the coolest things on 10 legs..no joke..

Prom is this Saturday and the place where I ordered my tux hasn't called back saying that I can come get it...I think I'm fucked

last night something really weird happened...a really good friend of mine and I had a little talk. OK I always knew that she loved me in a romantic way, but she never did anything about it...now that I am dating Rachael she comes out and says it...well what the fuck am I suppose to do?...I love Rachael more than anything, im not going to just give her up because this girl feels that she has seniority...soooo I kinda had to crush her, and I hope that she realizes that she will always be important to me, just not Rachael important.

So I'm playing guitar and it just now hits me...I'm awesome....seriously...


...I suck....