Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Bologna Has A First Name...

Apparently I have been spending "too much" time with Rachael...fuck that.

My mom just kinda blew up at me because I told her that I wanted to go to her house tonight, and because I was already there this afternoon, she said no.
She feels we are moving to fast for only being 17, but I think different...I love this girl, I can honestly say I have never felt this way about another person...my family might think that I'm moving to fast, that I'm stupid and don't know what im talking about, but fuck them. I haven't gotten my two brothers opinions, of which I hold much higher than my parents', but I hope at least they will understand...I mean, they are both in love I think...


I cant see the end of this relationship...in all my others, I was able to see the whole thing...the great beginning, the boring middle, and the bitter end...I cant see the last two parts of this one, and I hope to God that she doesn't get sick of me. We have so much in common and...wow..I just love this girl, for to many reasons.

Oh, I also had to have the talk about sex with my mom...how she thinks the only reason I'm alive is to have sex....yup, that was pleasant...but my oldest brother also had to have the talk with her, and he survived...I think...

ITS O.S.C.A.R!