Sunday, April 29, 2007

Go Home Two Socks!




Holy fuck I'm Prom King!

This just proves it...I kick some major ass...people love me and all of that...I still cant fucking believe it.


the way they told us was that all the court members walked down the isle and were give a electric rose with there name on it, when you squeezed the top, if you won, it would lite up....I looked down at mine and was like
Fuck, they mixed mine up with Andrews, how embarrassing (Andrew is a retarded jock who seriously cant read but everyone seems to be in love with him)

Then when the guy said my name I just stood there for about 20 seconds and my date (who did not get Queen) had to shove me. I went to dance and take pictures with my queen and with all the other people who wanted a piece of my royal ass.

the best part about it was the look on that dumb fuck Andrews face when he didn't get it...the whole night we was say "I got this in the bag", "Kings a lock"...fuck off you retard, I'm better than you! He didn't even look at me the rest of the night, but when I looked over at him, I could see him look at me with hatred in his eyes...awesome...

The only down side is that I have to go back next year to give it away...I never wanted it in the first place, and now they are making me go back? Fuck that.




Thursday will be the last time in a long time I get to see my oldest brother...my entire family and our significant others (Nate James, Nicole, Fonz, Andrea, The Lloyd, Rachael, Dad, Mom) are all going out to eat and say our good byes. Hes moving to Arizona, don't ask me why, in about 2 weeks making the final end to his Wisconsin home...I just got off the phone with him and he was being a total douche fucker so I'm not going to miss him...thats a lie, yes I will...he started my love of music...


Dances With Wolves is the shit....